5 Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Tentang Pronoun – soal pronoun dengan mengisi pilihan-pilihan yang tepat dari satu jawaban dari semua materi. Didalamnya terdapat contoh soal pronouns subjective, objective, possessive adjectives, dan possessive pronouns. Semoga contoh soal ini bermanfaat yah!
Baca juga: Contoh Soal Teks Tentang Talking about Self
Read the emails in the reading section again. Underline all pronouns that you can find.
Fill in the blanks with the right words.
- ____ (Me/I) come to Yogyakarta every month.
- ____ (His/He) spends the weekend playing guitar.
- ____ (They/Them) told me that they sent e-mail to each other every day.
- ____ (we/ours) plan to visit Thailand next year.
- ____ (We/It) can climb Bromo Mountain together on July.
- I am going to introduce ____ (she/her) to one of my pen pals in Malaysia.
- Lolita told ____ (we/me) that she wanted to send a birthday gift to her pen pal in Papua.
- My friends and I have regular meetings with pen pal seeker group. You can join ____ (it/its) anytime.
- He told me that he had many e-pals but he is no longer keep in touch with ____ (theirs/them)
- It is obvious that Marina desperately wants to visit Malang very soon. She talked about ____ (them/it) frequently these days.
- I am going to wash _______ hand. (my/me)
- Do you like _____ pen pals? (you/your)
- ______ hobby is reading the biography of famous people. (He /His).
- She is sixteen and ______ school is in Minneapolis (her/she)
- They run their family business themselves because _____ father died last year. (they/their)
- He is very diligent and loves reading. He always brings book in ____(he/his) bag.
- ____ (Mine/My) little brother studies in a state vocational school in my region.
- Alice told her pen pal that she admired JK. Rowling and collected ____(her/his) novels.
- My pen pals have the same interest with me, which is about writing. We sometimes send ____ their/our) piece of writings and I often give comments on____ (it/theirs).
- He told me about his family and I told ____(my/mine) too.
Mixed (Pronouns and Possesive Adjectives):
- Sofia told ___(I/me) that you would like to have more pen pals from Netherlands.
- I have several pen pals from UK. I write to ____ (they/them) via email every week.
- Alia often tells Hannah about her rehearsal. ____ (She/Her) joins a choir club in her school.
- As for hobbies, we are really into sport and music. So, we can share ____ (my/our) experience about football players and songs.
- My friends and I often spend long holiday in our hometowns. ____(They/We) keep in touch via e-mail and WhatsApp.
- The cat licks ______ (its/it) fur many times, and it seems to enjoy doing _____ (its, it).
- Hannah said, “This is my favorite book and I want to give it to _____ (yours/you). Now it’s ____(yours/you).”
- Alia was sobbing when ______ (she/her) read this line in the novel _____ (she/her) got from Saidah: They know the land is not _____ (they/theirs) anymore. The landlord told _______ (they/them) to leave the land. The two brothers said to themselves,” We will work very hard to collect money. Someday _____ (we/us) will return to buy his land, and it (its/it) will become _______(our/ours) forever.”
- The teacher tells ________ (we/us) to make friends with students from English speaking countries so that ______ (we/us) can improve our English.
- Alia’s brother wanted to have pen pals too. Alia introduced ______ (he/him/his) to Hannah’s and aidah’s brothers. Now, they have become good friends. Sometimes Alia writes about _______ (theirs/them) in _______ (hers/her) letter to Hannah and Saidah.
(Sumber: Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA/SMK/MAK Kelas X, Kementerian Pendidikan dan kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, Kurikulum 2013 Edisi revisi 2017. 2017)