JURNAL ARTEFAK – Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Daily Activity & Interest -Materi Daily Activity & Interest adalah materi yang diajarkan di kelas XI SMK/MAK yang masih berbasis kurikulum KTSP 2006. Sebagai arsip ataupun dokumentasi untuk pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris. So, yuk kita latihan!
Fill in the blanks with Who, What, When, Where, Why, Which or How.
- … do you go to work?
- … graduated top of the class last year?
- … plans do you have for the weekend?
- … did you arrive?
- … are you feeling?
- … do you make spaghetti?
- … do you do stay fit?
- … took my money?
- … is calling, please?
- … were you late this morning?
- … room is better?
- … are you so interested in collecting stamps?
WRITE AND SPEAK
Answer the questions below. You can also ask your friends and compare answers
- When do you usually get up?
- What do you do after you get up?
- What do you usually do after school?
- Where do you go when you went to take a break?
- Who do you go with when you go for a holiday?
Make a question out of the answers below.
- I have bread and coffee for breakfast
- I usually cook for my family after I get home from work
- I go to bed very late
- On Sundays I usually have a barbecue
- I work for a group of diplomats
Circle the correct answer
1. Receptionis: …
Guest: Three days. I am checking out on the 10th.
A. How many do you need?
B. How do you like to stay here?
C. How are you going to stay with us?
D. How long will you be staying with us?
2. Receptionis: …
Guest: I had a chocolate bar and some peanuts.
A. Did you like our mini bar?
B. Did you take the toiletries home?
C. Did you order from the restaurant?
D. Did you take anything from the mini bar?
3. Guest: …
Reception: Those are your breakfast coupons.
A. What is this?
B. What are these?
C. What do they do?
D. Which coupon are they?
4. Nova: … some small change I could borrow?
Toto: Here you go. Return it as soon as you can, please/
A. Are you able to
B. Do you have
C. Do you want
D. Can you get
5. Erika: Shhh. Nino, this is a library. Be quiet, …?
A. is it
B. do you
C. will you
D. don’t you
6. Yasmin: …
Muti: I used a good amount of butter
Yasmin: no wonder!
A. What did you make?
B. How much butter did you buy?
C. Which brand of butter did you use?
D. How did you make your cake so moist?
7. Mr. Kartono: …
Galuh: Yes. I have
A. Has Mr hadi called?
B. Did you return Mr Hadi’s call?
C. Do you have Mr Hadi’s number?
D. have you returned Mr. Hadi’s call?
8. Billy: You’re sur you can fix my car, …?
Mechanic: No doubt
A. are you
B. can’t you
C. aren’t you
D. don’t you
9. Receptionist: Do you always stay at the hotel whenever you visit the city?
A. Yes, I do
B. Yes, I always
C. Yes, I do stay
D. When I visit the city
10. Teacher: It’s not impossible, …?
Student: Not at all, sir.
A. is it
B. isn’t it
C. does it
D. doesn’t it
Make a question out of the following statements.
- Nuri and Niken like to stay at 5-star hotels
- The company holds a staff meeting every morning
- That is my passport
- I am tired of all the forms I have to fill
- You are thinking of resigning from your coffee
- You buy groceries every month from the same shop
- He lives one floor above his parents
- They met each other when they were in school
- They have done all they can to fix the bike
- He has paid the bill
Below you have a list of activities. Where can you do these activities? Write the down in the appropriate box.
- Surfing the internet
- Window shopping
- Having a picnic
- Bungee jumping
- Eating out
Indoor + Outdoor + Indoor/Outdoor
Below you have a list activities. Where can you do these activities in your city?
READ AND WRITE
Answer the questions below based on the following story.
My name is Wanda. I’m a chef at a well-known restaurant in South Jakarta. I work every day, Monday to Friday, including on the weekends. I work from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
In the morning, i go to the market to buy ingredient. I go to the market on foot. In the afternoon, I cook at home and experiment with new recipes. I also read books, surf the internet or watch TV to find new inspiration for my next recipes.
At 3 p.m. I drive to the restaurant and get ready to work. I start cooking at 5 p.m. when the restaurant starts welcoming guests.
I like cooking very much and I enjoy working at the restaurant.
- When and where does Chef Wanda work?
- What does she do in the morning?
- Name the two things she does in the afternoon
- What does she do in the evening?
- How does she feel about her job?
Sumber: Practice Your English Competence untuk SMK dan MAK Kelas XI. 2011. Penerbit Erlangga
Lihat juga: Kisi-kisi UTS Bahasa Inggris SMK Kelas X Terbaru